BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Chant #3: Summer Fashion

Hello! So I took the time to throw a couple of pieces of clothing that I don't really wear anymore together into great summer outfits that I would enjoying wearing in the midst of this heat. I only came up with 3 outfits since my clothes may not suit other individuals very well but I think I did a good job making outfits that can be pleasing to your eyes as well. So here we go!

Outfit #1
Okay so the first look is kind of an artsy throwback of the 1950s. A high waisted ruffled black and beige polka dot skirt paired with a denim vest buttoned up as a top and crocodile heeled shoes. I like this for summer because it looks really fun and free. I imagine and artistic sort of person to wear something like this. The denim vest has this worn in edgy look thats softened by the girlish skirt and proper like shoes. I love it because since the vest hits at the waist it makes it look nice and tiny and I'm not showing off too much skin because the skirt goes up to right where the vest ends. Since the shoes are a neutral color I thought it blends in quite well with the rest and it adds a touch more sweetness. As for accessories a straw fedora pulls all the pieces together.
 Very artsy.
 Edgy and worn in.
 Brown and crocodile.
Simple heel.
Perfect accessory. 


Outfit #2
This outfit is a bit more sophisticated. A ruffled top with beige cargo shorts and red wedge heels. I imagine this outfit to be worn for an evening out on the town when you don't want to dress up intensely but still want some sophistication and comfort. I kept it on the sweeter side with the white ruffle top it has a tiny bit of detail that didn't catch on the photos though, the cargo shorts are really simple they bring more casualness to the outfit and look a lot fresher than black shorts plus the tie when made into s bow (as shown) keeps it sweet. The red heels though are what make it ready for a night on the town. Wedges when in a solid color all over look very modern and fun. Plus with another red accent put the outfit in place.


 Evening worthy?
 Sweet ruffles.
 Modern wedge.
 Fun bright color.
 Necklace wrapped into a bracelet. 
Crisp cargo shorts.
Outfit #3
This is more of a beach cover up outfit. It happens to be more on the laid back urban side. I thought that the best way to wear a swimsuit a revealing cut out swimsuit out of the water would be to pair it with some baggy (but not too baggy) rolled up sweats and some shiny sandals so it's not so hobo-ish :-) The sweats in the photo are cotton but I suggest using ones made of sweat resistant material so its not so hot. I think the sweats and the swimsuit balance each other out quite well and the sandals keep them from clashing too much.
 How peculiar?
 Colorful swimsuit with soft grey sweats.
Some bling for this outfit. 
Not entirely flat.

So thats it you guys! I hope this inspires some cool outfit of your own. This was pretty fun, I might make more of these kinds of posts. So stay tuned! Leave a comment below of which outfit you liked (or disliked) the most. Your opinions are greatly appreciated. Xoxo  

1 comments:

Janel said...

Cute outfits! I love the second one the most :)

Followers