BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Rant #2: Too Much Sexy

Here I go...
Something I find very very very annoying about the media today is how much sex and sexy things are being thrown out there. I've witnessed it many of times now and just thought to myself "Well that's America" but it came more to my attention when I saw a music video by Barbadian singer Rihanna a week ago. Rihanna's song "Man down" is from her fifth studio album "Loud" the underlying message of the song is about rape and abuse which is usually not a place where you would find a woman trying to be sexy but thats what Rihanna did. The video opens with her shooting a man from a window above and then her fleeing the scene. After the video takes place the day before where Rihanna seems to be having fun with friends. She sports an awry of sexy outfits through out the video. One scene while at the club she is dancing rapidly wearing a midriff top and tight shorts which I thought was a bit striking. Marijuana is also present in the video. See for yourself what I'm talking about on the video below. Tell me your thoughts on Rihanna's video.










0 comments:

Followers