BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Chant #4: Plans for New School Year!


I've gone through eleven school years before in my life but this new School Year is going to be quite different. I have been planning since last year to start taking college classes at the community college near my high school so I can graduate by junior year :D So this fall I'm taking college level English. I've always been pretty skilled at language arts so it'll be a piece of cake (I hope).
Something else that's new is the schedule change. The dreaded schedule change... I was used to having four and hour and a half long classes in one day. I liked it because it gave me a chance to do homework and the such but now according to my counselor because of low tests scores the schedule is now 7 fifty minute classes!!! Hell no! That means MORE homework and LESS time to work on it in class. Which also means less time for sports, free time, hanging out and excersice. :(
Speaking of sports guess who's is trying out for cross country this year? This gal! Or cheerleading...but then again that sport seems more challenging therefore if I do a bad job the others on my team might become bitches. I used to run all the time! Almost everyday! But alas I've lost that habit so I'm hoping this helps me getting my running feet back :) Truthfully I'm really nervous for it. Teenagers are so mean! I hope they don't make fun of me for not being so great. I REALLY hope I do well.
Another change this year is something that I've noticed for awhile but haven't dubbed as a serious problem till after my trip to the doctor two weeks ago. My weight has gone from 130lbs to 155lbs since I relocated. :( So a new goal for this year is to lose weight. My goal is 130 again. I've changed to a vegetarian diet and try to excersice everyday. So soon I might see results.
My last big change is I'm trying to expand my friend circle! I NEED to! Desperately! I haven't made many because I'm a pretty shy person and my personality around new people comes off as detached but I'm really trying to change that! This year I'm going to be someday :)

So those were my "new school year goals" ha! Wish me luck with all these!!!
Do you have any goals? Share with me!
Xoxo

0 comments:

Followers