BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 10, 2011

Rant #1: Real Woman VS Bean Pole Debate

I know I know, real woman have curves ...but what does that make the girls that grew up to have  size A cup breast and  flat butts?Are they fake woman? They look real to me. I'm all for embracing what you got and not obsessing over stick thin model bodies but I also consider the feelings of the slimmer girls. I sometimes wish i had a slim body that could fit into anything. But if you stop and think I bet those girls I'm wishing I looked like are wishing they had some assets I have  too. It's sad that we cant always accept how we were born but before you bash the other body type to make yours seem better just stop and think. Instead of saying "Real woman have curves" say "I love my curves" or instead of praying for a bigger chest to grow upon you just keep your body fit and healthy and buy some clothes that make you feel confident. Love every body type. Peace among ectomorphs and endomorphs people! xoxo 


0 comments:

Followers