BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 5, 2011

Chant#5: I Shaved My Head

This title is a bit deceiving because I only shaved half my head ;) Well on someone else's blog post I saw that she had posted how much she wanted a certain half shaved hairstyle but she didn't think it would look well. So be the "dare devil" that I am (sarcasm is being used heavily!) I said to myself that since I thought the hairstyle was pretty darn cool that I'll take the plung and go to the hair salon tomorrow and ask them to shave my head! Now here is the funny thing I walked into Great Clips a little uneasy therefore I didn't bring up the whole shaving thing up too early into my cut but when I did all hell broke loose! The nice young blonde hairdresser I had scrunched her face and quickly left me to "ask about it" to another blonde hairdresser ,who was very forward, looked at the photo and said "Are you serious?" and lectured me about how its half of my head, I'm losing a lot of hair and all the cons I suppose which made me rethink my whole idea. When it came down to the shaving part I had four hairdressers surrounding me giving the girl chopping my locks all kinds of advice but she managed to do it all by herself and now I have a shaved head that I love!!! Yup I said it. Its edgy and fresh. Great for a new school year in my opinion!
Here's the photo that left the Great Clips employees baffled!
And some other photos of some beautiful models with this cut :D
So share with me any crazy hairstyles you've had! Did you hate it or love it?
I dare you to go out and do something like this! Haha.
Xoxo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it! you look fabulous. I'm thinking about shaving part of my head, too. I used to have a mohawk and I have really long hair now. I kind of miss the edgy look but I want to keep most of my hair long since it took so long to grow! lol

Followers