BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 5, 2011

Addiction #1: Relaxation Videos

Hey guys! Well I have trouble sleeping sometimes just like anyone else mostly because I wake up at 5:50 and don't hit the hay till 11 or 12! Awhile ago I stumbled upon something interesting on YouTube.com quite a bit of people make these videos called "whisper videos" where people record themselves whispering about really random things like makeup, video games, favorite foods some are even scripted as relaxation videos. So I've actually made it a habit of taking daily naps while listening to these videos, sometimes I'm not even sleepy and they'll knock me out! My favorite whisperer is a Turkish woman located in England called WhisperCrystal. She has a very relaxing voice and accent plus I like the style of her videos. She has videos where she whispers relaxing things and "softly spoken" videos that are kind of role play style where she plays as a yoga instructor, flight attendant, massage therapists etc. Which are very relaxing and put me in that situation which is amazing! So kudos to her! If you guys ever have trouble sleeping check out her videos or any other whisperers like Sound Coma, CrisperWhisper, WhisperPrincess. I know it sounds weird but check it out regardless! :)

What's your favorite thing to do on YouTube?
Xoxo
Comment if you have checked them out! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=CSYAromYA1w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=xFEPVuxs8DE

0 comments:

Followers